Monday, March 16, 2009

One of those days

I love days in the house when we don't do an awful lot other than playing, but I also love those days when you do so much you lose track and exhaust yourselves. The other day was one of those. We...
went to the auction house to check what was up for auction that night, dropped in on a friend to borrow a new wrap, met Steve for lunch, went to the bank, paid the barber our IOU from Brendan's haircut the day before, went to the bottle exhange depot, then to the dump (which Brendan was fascinated by), then to the shop, then home to wait for Steve to get home from work, then we made a picnic supper and went to the auction (we were sensible and didn't get anything) then finally got home, had a bath and went to bed feeling fulfilled and sleepy.

On Friday we went to the library and had an interesting 'moment'. Brendan was right next to me and then literally about 6 seconds later I spotted him through a window OUTSIDE the library walking towards the road!! He is so fast and he figured out how to press the wheel chair access buttons. He is working on staying close to mummy and I'm working on using those eyes in the back of my head.

No comments: