Friday, November 14, 2008

(Another) promise to post more often.

The blog is evolving!

I'd like to start writing more in here about things that we get up to on a more regular basis. Just before having a second baby is perhaps not the best time to decide this but I'll give it a go. I also considered starting a separate blog because I sometimes feel that I edit my true thoughts because people who know me might read them- but then I just realised that that is silly, I have nothing to hide! :) (And I'd never manage to maintain two blogs let alone just the one)

So now I'm thinking I'd like a little more detail in here about what we get up to as a family and how we fill our days in meaningful and creative ways. We've been doing more crafts and activities recently as Brendan is growing up and getting excited by new experiences and generally learning about life. I don't want to forget it all!

No comments: